Per Square Foot Lawn Repair

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by NNJLandman, Jun 7, 2005.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a commercial client looking for an estimate on lawn repair on a per square foot basis. Can anyone help me price this out. I'm not sure how to go about pricing work this way. Any help would be much appreciated. If yall think it would be a waste of time lemme know. Thanks a bunch.

Jeff

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

what is "lawn repair"? my price for THATCHING /POWERSEEDING = $85 PER K. my price for THATCH/POWER SEED/AERATION= $105 PER K. thatching only= $45 per k. these are standard fees. conditions may create a fluctuation in price

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

if its sod... tell her its a minimum charge of $200. so if its only like 100sq feet your lucky, because it should only cost $12 for 100sq feet and then figure $15 to dump off the old stuff. so maximum cost is $27 and you'd make 73, and it should only take ya 30min... but again, all depends on the size... and if you're going to sod, or detatch, areate, etc.

let us know more in detail by what you mean in your question. Sod, Areate, De-thatch, what are you planning on doing, and how many sq feet are we talking.

4. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawn repair in this case seems to be filling in of trenches for irrigation and reseeding the damaged areas or something like that, So think something more like topsoil and seeding these area.

Jeff