Perfect Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PRECISION LC, Dec 7, 2001.

1. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

What is you perfect day to work. Hot , cold, windy, calm, sunny, cloudy. Just wondering.
    kyle:blob1: :blob2: :blob4: :blob3:

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

About everyday I see as perfect, this includes cooler weather, as you can always dress around that, but if I had to pick a favorite; Sunny, clear blue sky, so the air is thin. About 70 degrees, with a slight breeze blowing out of the south. The nice thing about the sun is, that it guarantees everything will dry, and I don't know about you guys, but it gives me energy. My friends call me solar-powered. It also, of course, has a way of lifting your spirits. (Has to do with those serotonin levels again.):)

3. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

STINKIN' HOT !!! In my area as soon as it gets near 90 people come out of there AC and ask me for a price to cut thier lawn. I like the heat and sunshine untill 9pm. In the winter I have hibernation syndrome anyway and I don't feel like doing anything. When daylight savings time kicks in I can go all day!

4. GrassChopper

GrassChopper LawnSite Member

Any day is a perfect day if I am able to work.

I prefer sunny days though.

5. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

If I look through the obituaries and I am not there its a perfect day. lol

6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

today, imo get the most outa this one i can.i totally mean that.
    the way ive come to look at it theres only gonna be just so many.glad to be here brother.

7. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

About 65 degrees, calm, sunny, with a slight breeze. Had a day like this on Tuesday. Grass was long enough to be mowed but not too high. No trimming. Everything is nice and green, so all the lawns striped beautiful. What a great day. Now its supposed to snow this weekend.:mad:

8. Robert Doubrava

Robert Doubrava LawnSite Senior Member

Definetly sunny weather. Even thought it's a little hot, I can stand it.

9. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

Hot, sunny maybe a little shower mid afternoon to be sure I get to sit down for a while. Night time temps above 65 so the grass keeps growing.

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I'm with AWM. Only so many days you get, so this one is good.