Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good man, I love jobs like that also. Easy money, and pretty fast, even if you're working by yourself.

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks very much! "Attention to Detail" is the key! ...I actually have that phrase in my company brochure.

Here are some more planters. They probably bore you guys who would rather look at cut grass. :laugh: ;) But I like 'em.

DSC03183.JPG

DSC03184.JPG

DSC03185.JPG

DSC03186.JPG

DSC03187.JPG

3. PerfectEarth

....some more.

DSC03188.JPG

DSC03189.JPG

DSC03190.JPG

DSC03191.JPG

DSC03192.JPG

4. PerfectEarth

DSC03193.JPG

DSC03194.JPG

5. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

great pics, you do good work

6. grass2cash

grass2cash LawnSite Member

Outstanding work!!! I detest hedge trimming, but I see you have that whole Pearl Fryar (tree whisperer) thing going on. Out of curiosity what kind of camera do you use and what mega pixel is it? Your pictures are super crisp like the Chestnut Oak guys.

7. PerfectEarth

Thanks guys!

I have an old Sony Cybershot 5.1 megapixel from like....2004?? :laugh: It's been a great little camera and easy to throw in the truck. Still looks brand new and has clicked off tens of thousands of pics. The screen is tiny, that's the only problem...Thought of buying a nice Nikon SLR but it's probably not worth the money for my purposes (and getting tossed from truck to truck.)

8. PerfectEarth

Here's a small backyard job for some friends. It was all weeds and limbs and brush (can't see in some of the shady areas) so it was killed off a few weeks ago and the heat was great for total death!

Stripped it all out, created the perimeter beds for future planting, made a raised garden bed, 8x8 with 2 yards of garden mix soil. Also created a drainage well 3-4 ft deep with river gravel in a low area in the rear. Added a simple deck planting, not a huge budget on this job but that's cool.

Included a few pics of the alley access I had for this job. In and out one way only, Dingo barely fit and it was a muddy mess. Some before shots-

DSC03195.JPG

DSC03196.JPG

DSC03200.JPG

DSC03201.JPG

9. PerfectEarth

Some afters..... not very glamourous, but cleaner.

DSC03203.JPG

DSC03207.JPG

DSC03208.JPG

DSC03213.JPG

DSC03215.JPG

10. jntaylor

jntaylor LawnSite Member

Great work! I'm amazed how full and lush landscapes are out there.