Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Man, that looks good. Is there going to be river rock between the bed and the road?

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.

3. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Exactly! There will be a river rock edge along the driveway and partially up the edge of the left slope.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

LOL, do I get a prize? :waving:

5. Exmark Guy

Exmark Guy LawnSite Member

Really nice work!! What do you use to dig the holes for the plants, augers on the dingo, or shovel?

6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

can you list your dingo attachments, im curious in looking to get one and adding onto what i currently offer. I think i could use one a lot, if i had one.

7. PerfectEarth

No prize, Tim. Sorry. here's a beer...:drinkup:

In a situation like these last pictures, everything is tilled deep (the soil was perfect) so planting 3 gallons is a breeze with a hognose shovel. A lot of the time I use my Mantis or Stihl tiller to literally dig the holes. Shreds the soil great, I hate working with clumps and I don't backfill the holes with clumps and clods. I use the Stihl Earth Auger with a 5 inch bit to quickly plug in 1 gallon stuff.

I only have forks and the standard bucket for the Dingo. I don't want to spend on other attachments right now that I only use here and there. I can rent those, like the big auger. Soon, i will definitely get the larger "light material" bucket cause I use the Dingo so much like a wheelbarrow lately...

8. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

have you ever graded out a yard (small of course). how did it go?

9. PerfectEarth

With the Dingo? No.

I've graded lots, constructed golf course fairways, tees, greens, all types of property, residential and commercial- all at my old job.. I was the "grade/soil prep guy"... but never with the Dingo. Have one lined up soon though where I might use it....

10. PerfectEarth

Some boring pics.... shadehouse where I keep plants, my new (used) seeder which is handy, and my soil pile. The skid steer is not mine. I use it to load up from soil deliveries though... This is my leased shop property.

DSC03331.JPG

DSC03332.JPG

DSC03333.JPG