Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Man, those Viburnum look spectacular. That sucks about not being able to do the work to the quality you want to...but if it doesn't pay, then no sense in wasting your time.

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea....LOL. (minus the rubber kick pad)

dh-15sb.jpg

3. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Thanks for some reason I couldn't picture it but I know what it is

4. PerfectEarth

Thanks. Actually, it's kinda nice not edging those beds! I hate edging but love it when it's finished.

I could probably run the Echo bed redefiner down the line.

5. Thomas Grundy

Thomas Grundy LawnSite Member

Do you buy by semi load ? Or is jdl your dealer ? Ive never heard of jdl in Louisville.

6. PerfectEarth

John Deere Landscapes.

7. Thomas Grundy

Thomas Grundy LawnSite Member

wow color me stupid lol

8. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I know I'm late on this thread but it all looks great. How big of a tree can you get that dingo under? Do you think it will handle a 12' eastern white pine?

9. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice work, I like how it's simple but really clean. Nice...

10. PerfectEarth

Thank you. The Dingo has surprised me on a couple trees. All depends on the ball size. The largest tree it has handled was a Cyprus tree that I had spaded out with a 45" tree spade and "short balled," meaning they cut the pointy bottom off of the ball. It was then put in a B&B basket. That was HEAVY but it did it with two men on the rear platform.

The machine will lift damn near anything- it's just the counter-weight (tipping) that will restrict you.

Last fall I moved a kids playhouse with it. I had two extended 4x4 hollow steel beams over the forks that extended out about 9 ft. to allow me to get under the house. Two ratchet-straps keeping everything stable....I wish I had pictures. We had two of us on the back AND the girl who i was doing the job for...3 people squeezed onto the platform moving this thing 4 houses down the street.