Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. YardGal

YardGal LawnSite Member

Great work! You might want to think about possibly entering New Holland's Extreme Dream contest (or maybe you have already?). You could win a New Holland L218 Skid Steer Loader and $500 in travel expense to attend GIE + Expo in October in Louisville, Kentucky! How cool is that?

The website is http://www.lawnsite.com/extremedream2011 in case you're interested.
    Have a great day!

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea thanks. But I'm sure there are many guys doing total hardscape, pools, kitchens, landscape, lighting, and irrigation all together that would smoke anything I do.

Again, wish I had some before pics of this small job. You really couldn't see the beds! It was a mess....nothing stunning- Just keeping the thread alive. Hopefully we'll re-landscape it next year.

DSC03859.JPG

DSC03860.JPG

DSC03861.JPG

3. PerfectEarth

I know annual planters are no where near as cool as "awesome" stripes (or just mowed yards- lot of those lately, huh?) and backpack blowers..... but I like them.

DSC03863.JPG

DSC03864.JPG

DSC03865.JPG

DSC03866.JPG

4. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I rather look at your planters than more stripes anytime. At least I can learn something from this thread unlike half the other ones.

5. PerfectEarth

:drinkup: Thank you sir.

Lately, I think LS has been hijacked by homeowners who post pics of their backyards after a Sunday mowing. :dizzy:

6. rlmlandscape

rlmlandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah or a bunch of 16 year olds who cut daddys yard and need some instant gratification for it. I mean I put up pictures of my lawns so im not completely innocent but at least I throw up some other stuff as well. If you ever have the time I would appreciate your input on some of my work. I really like your design sense on everything you do. Here's the link http://lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=342168 :drinkup:

7. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking great as always Perfect Earth... keep up the excellent work!

I'd rather see some nice edging, mulch and some fun flowers/plants any day of the week... stripes don't change!

8. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Seems like another problem is a bunch of "grass cutters" think that they can do as well at landscaping as they do at mowing.

I mean I can't landscape as well as some of you guys on here (Perfect Earth for sure) but then again, I'm not "just a grass cutter".

9. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I really like the planters! There are some around here that are absolutely amazing. One plaza has about 10 HUGE planters with many plants in each but they each have an enourmous plant in the middle that has a huge red bloom/flower and are stunning each time they bloom. I would rather have people appreciate landscaping and how it transforms their property. Stripes are only a small part of the equation and if the landscape is brutal then the stripes just dont look as good. I think the flower boxes on houses look great too with all the different annuals you can put in them. I'm putting my focus into landscaping and things like planters are a must as people love the colors and designs. I just need to start educating myself more on annuals and perennials as those can really make a landscape look great. Great job! If any of you guys want to "judge" my stuff feel free to take a look. Not trying to take away from you PerfectEarth, your stuff is always great!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=351896

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  10. YardGal

YardGal LawnSite Member

Really nice work!!