Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a steady, great customer from today. My back hurts..... I guess if I wasn't so particular about my boxwood trimming, he wouldn't have me back for the 4th year! So...I suck it up. Those ft. tall Green Velvets will make you cry.

Mulch tomorrow. 16 yards hardwood... I forgot to count the "trimmable" items in the yard- I has to be 150 or something. Filled the whole truck with TINY debris.

And a "shout-out" to Fluid Film. No green on the trimmers today!

DSC03079.JPG

DSC03080.JPG

DSC03081.JPG

DSC03085.JPG

DSC03086.JPG

2. PerfectEarth

Just two apps today and clean trimmers....

DSC03082.JPG

3. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Your work is top notch!! You are totally right, everyone seems to get more into the mowing side of the biz. I want to get more into what you do, it looks like a bit better profit as well. Have a good season!

4. PerfectEarth

Thanks Pete! Yea, I'd much rather sit on one property and bill out hourly (or estimated job price) than run around town burning fuel for 40-50$ yards. I can completely understand doing that and it's fine (I do it one day a week)...I'd have to do 17 yards a day to match a landscape maintenance/install job. And that doesn't include materials!

I would like to generate enough to have a dedicated mowing crew one day but that's completely additional... A few of the higher-end, larger landscape companies in Louisville have one or two mowing crews and the rest is all landscape-focused.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Man, those boxwood are perfect. Not just perfect, but picture perfect. Glad to see somebody else using Fluid Film too :)

6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

i spray my trimmers after every use, but i don't use them much right now.

7. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Got the same hedge trimmers, they are great!!! Everything looks great, lot of trimming right there!!!

8. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup!
    Have you had any recent contact with him? The computer I had all my logo files on crashed so I had another guy render the logo again since I tried countles times to contact the original guy to no avail.

9. PerfectEarth

Ha, no way. I had enough trouble getting it finished and sent to me the first time. I have plenty of copies of it! I like my logo OK.... but I still think I rushed and settled....

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually know a guy (the one who referred me) who was having this guy do a whole website and the guy went AWOL. Lots of $$ down the drain..

I seem to have an obsession w/ hostas, IMO one of the most natural and beautiful plants out there. Seeing so many of them in your pictures has triggered me saying this lol.