1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks a lot!! :drinkup:

2. PerfectEarth

A long term job/property in progress... House is from 1825!! A very large property. Neatening up after a driveway add-on and new parking area.

DSC04058.JPG

DSC04065.JPG

DSC04066.JPG

DSC04061.JPG

DSC04064.JPG

3. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

The new design looks great! I am curious though, do you shape your boxwoods before you plant them? The boxwoods you plant always seem to be shaped nicely. I am working with a local business doing something similar. Few winter gem boxwoods and a gyokuro crypto on either side of the sign. BTW your work is looking great like always!

4. PerfectEarth

Thanks. Most of the boxwoods I planted this Fall were dug by me from a friend's field. He started growing 4 or 5 years ago and now he has some great plants. When i go out there, I trim them and then dig. Makes it easier to decide on matching sizes- and it looks better when I put them in. If I trim some to see their exact size and I don't dig them, no harm!

I have trimmed some from nurseries before... just depends on how leggy and bad they are when purchased.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The sign looks great! Awesome work as usual.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Seltzerpm

Seltzerpm LawnSite Member

Very nice work

7. Byerley

Byerley LawnSite Member

You do really great work.

8. PerfectEarth

Thanks guys.

A seeding from this Fall-

DSC04046.JPG

DSC04093.JPG

9. PerfectEarth

A lot happened this Fall- I got engaged on September 30, we sold my house and I bought a new one (new to me), and during all of this- while working and moving- I had Mononucleosis.

Didn't know for a long time, but knew I felt terrible. Still have a bit of it I think.

Here's the new home office! Massive improvement over the old one, which was like working in a closet.

DSC04130.JPG

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to hear your getting better, You do such great work.