Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. nrobertsonETMC

nrobertsonETMC LawnSite Member

Perfect Earth,

What brand of body is that on your truck?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

The dump body is a Crysteel. But the only thing that will tell you that is the "Danger" sticker on the hydraulic cylinder. I have found it no where else on the body.

The underbody tool boxes are Jobox.

3. PerfectEarth

Thought I'd share a few pics of my new shop area. I'm pretty happy with it. And my new 'landlord' is a super guy. The inside storage/shop is 15x40. New bay door coming.

Outside, we have the whole corner area. I think its about 50x80... plenty of room for my stuff and supplies. Looking forward to having a decent indoor area that I can make nice- my old shop land was awesome!... but believe it or not I was shoved into about a 8x8 area and a closet!!! My tools were hung in a closet. :laugh:

The bad thing is I need to buy A LOT of stuff for the inside. I don't even have a workbench or a vise. I'll try to post some more as I get moved over. People seem to like shop pics.

DSC04151.JPG

DSC04152.JPG

DSC04153.JPG

DSC04154.JPG

DSC04155.JPG

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Very Nice PE. You'll be able to store bulk salt and and mulch extremely easily.

Plan on getting any Mafia blocks for bins?

5. PerfectEarth

I'd love to. Those things add up tho! $$$... about 30-40 each, right?

I don't have to worry about salt, which is nice. The guy I plow for- one of his two salt bins is only a mile or so away.

I have talked to the owner about bins in the future. He's not opposed. I'd love to do a simple poured pad in the corner for a soil/mulch stockpile and then block the border. Would be nice!

I did lose my on-site dumps that I loved. It's going to be hard to adjust without that convenience everyday.

6. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I think they are cheaper than that, at least here. I think I got quoted on small ones that I could move with my mini for 3-5 bucks apiece.

7. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Does that dingo pick that salt spreader up out of ur truck?? that is crazy if it does!

8. PerfectEarth

Ha! No... I wish...

It doesn't quite have the lift height! Luckily, the owner of the property has a brand new Case skid steer on-site and he lets me use it for loading/unloading of stuff the Dingo can't do. I chain it on four corners and lift it out, very carefully.

9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Cool new shop, its awesome that theres a big area outside for stuff. I have a feeling I will be looking for something similar to that fairly soon. Did you have trouble finding a spot like that? Where is it in relation to most of your work?

10. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Gosh I would love a shop like that!