Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I bet the salt spreader will not be in the truck for another month. We have some landscaping stuff to finish up and I want to spend a few days with an open truck bed.

Hopefully that box is still in the same position this morning when I get to the shop!! lol

2. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the curled barbed wire around the fence. Very prison like! Can't get in or out without a gate key!

3. PerfectEarth

Exactly! I love our shop lot. Very secure. Cameras too.

4. MDLawn

Protecting all those landscape secrets!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Subscribing. You certainly do great work! You have a similar setup to what I'd like for the small-medium installs, a dump trailer & dingo behind.

6. PerfectEarth

Yea right.... I guess the secrets are a sore back, dry hands, a bum knee, and stress. Seems to be working so far

Hey thanks! The set-up has worked well so far... hauling materials and lifting materials efficiently is clearly a key to what we do. Hope to add another dump trailer next year. And we're thinking of a 3500 Chevy crew cab long bed for my partner's daily driver/work truck/2nd snow truck.

7. MDLawn

Yea I hear ya. Should've been a physical therapist so I could take all these labor type jobs money to repair them. 11 years of this has worked its toll for sure.

8. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

don't leave the box like that for too long, some idiot will try to roll it away! lol

9. PerfectEarth

Here's the result of the backyard renovation on page 66 of this thread... fescue as of last week-

IMG_0381.JPG

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Man that lawn is beautiful! i miss the green grass now that its all gross and cold out :) Love it to be green year round.