Perfect Earth Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PerfectEarth, May 9, 2010.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Continued....

DSC03102.JPG

DSC03103.JPG

DSC03104.JPG

DSC03105.JPG

2. PerfectEarth

The last pic is in my driveway tonight, trying to squeeze in a couple at my house... Don't worry-no Miller Lite on the job. :drinkup:

DSC03106.JPG

DSC03107.JPG

DSC03111.JPG

3. PerfectEarth

Some neighborhood beds I maintain... and a baby rabbit nest I had to relocate that was in the middle of an annual bed. Lucky I found it before I started tilling. That would have been ugly to say the least.

DSC03112.JPG

DSC03113.JPG

DSC03116.JPG

DSC03117.JPG

DSC03120.JPG

4. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

i actually hit a baby rabbit yesterday when i was mowing a waist tall grass, i felt bad. but not as bad as when i hit a whole litter and saw them all (5) shoot across the yard.

5. PerfectEarth

A little 'Nellie Stevens' Holly screen today and a few nandina. And bed prep- wish I had a true before pic, this area was a disaster. It was full of ivy, leaves, honeysuckle and old small stumps. There was a wire fence too and I had to re-work the drain.The soil was barely workable but decent. Can't tell from the pics but the grade worked out really nice. They are stepped perfectly. Also tilled and prepped a large area in the backyard. Had to pull a major Austin Powers to get the truck like that to dump. Wasn't about to wheelbarrow anything today and a stone contractor was borrowing my Dingo.

Long story on this job....extremely nice people but they want to buy all the materials. That's all I'll say. Wink wink.

DSC03121.JPG

DSC03122.JPG

DSC03124.JPG

DSC03125.JPG

DSC03126.JPG

6. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Great work man, lovin the pics.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Work looks phenominal what are you using for the hedges those are impecable.

8. PerfectEarth

Thanks Jpeg... Using Stihl HS 81 T's. Thinking about buying the HS 45's to give my arms a break on the smaller stuff. It's kinda more homeowner grade but I'm sure it will work fine.

Anyone have the 45?

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

funny you say that i have the 45 i like them but tanaka is suppose to have one of the best heard nothing but great things about them. How do you get the edges so smooth did you go over them a bunch of times?

10. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have had a 45 for probably 6 years or longer and never had a problem except the handle breaking. I bought the 81's this winter and they have great power but will wear your ass out.