1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Performance Lawn Tulsa, Ok.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by performancelawn, Apr 22, 2014.

1. performancelawn

performancelawn LawnSite Member

I'm a newbie to the forum, my name is Phillip, I own Performance Lawn in Tulsa Ok. It's a small company, just myself and 1 employee with right at 50 accounts, some commercial, some residential (on contract and pay per cut). I started with just me and a 10' flatbed with 1 push mower, 1 weed-eater, 1 edger and 1 blower.
    Now I have 1 60" Dixon Kodiak, a 32" Stander 2 Toro comm. pushers, numerous hand power tools,4 Echo weed-eaters and 1 edger- 2 Shindaiwa hedge trimmers, 1 pole, and blower- Red Max edger and blower- Husquavarna weed-eater and blower. I have a Billy goat leaf loader and wheel blower on 1 trailer, it is also set up to mow if necessary and a second trailer with all mowing equipment. All powered around by a Dodge diesel.
    I'm slowly setting myself up to expand to 2 rigs when necessary. I joined here to learn how people have grown their businesses and what steps to take next. I have found the point I'm at is a little more tricky than previous steps. I'll will listen to any advice anyone has to offer that has been there and done that. Thank you all!
  2. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.
  3. performancelawn

performancelawn LawnSite Member

Thank you Scott! Do you know if there's a way to tag someone when you reply to them, or does it automatically do it when I clicked reply to this message? I had a post on another thread and I wanted to make sure the people knew I appreciated the advice! Yeah, I'm not super knowledgeable with tech stuff.... haha
  4. Captain Mike

Captain Mike LawnSite Member

Welcome to the site from Plymouth, Mi
  5. baileylawnservice

baileylawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen your signs in sand springs I think
  6. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome from Winston Salem Nc
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member