Perhaps my favorite photo from the 2012 season

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TheOakGroveGardeners, Jan 22, 2013.

1. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I see, I'm from southern Ontario, GTA. Hmmm I thought I was just my local nursery, but I geuss it was more wide spread then I thought, I'm a new business owner but have been doing landscape maintenance for about 8 years, looks good, hopefully next year I remember to take more pictures of my work, the phone camera never does justice.

2. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

How in the world do you keep those impatient's from becoming toast when all that concrete heats up and the sun starts cooking? Kudos to you!

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the planters! I was thinking about getting some of those and popping them outside of our commercial properties as a "courtesy thank you for your business" type of thing but then sneak a little 12x12 sign in there that says "lawn maintenance and landscaping by Richardson's Landscape Services" for everyone to see as they walk in the door haha

4. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

The Dichondra which is also called Pony Foot is native here in Texas. Most gray plants can handle heat and drought well.

5. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Huh I've never known that, it seems true though