1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Perma Green and spraying

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Scott's Lawn Maintenance, Jan 18, 2008.

1. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

2. PSUTURFGEEK

PSUTURFGEEK LawnSite Senior Member

3. PSUTURFGEEK

4. PSUTURFGEEK

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

6. PSUTURFGEEK

Your'e right, but the problem is you havn't shut your mouth since and you keep coming with negative comments,

7. PSUTURFGEEK

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

This is over the top...way out of hand...and quite frankly in my opinion gotten just a little bit ridiculous! Actually....A lot ridiculous! It was not my intention for the comment in my post to cause things to escalate to this point.

Overall, I think it would be a great benefit to everyone if there was an ego check at the door! JMHO

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Ted,

I totally agree and I would like to apologize to you and everyone else for this episode.

Trust me that none of this happended because of your post. He has attacked me and others before in the past, and it just ticked me off this time and I didn't know where to quit.

If you look at post #17 and #18 you will see the personal attacks that started this out of nowhere! Put yourself in my situation! I will try and handle these attacks better in the future, as I am sure they are not over!

Again I would like to apologize for dropping myself to this level, but sometimes your emotions just take hold!

Have a great one guys!

RC

10. PSUTURFGEEK

You must really be sorry considering youre whole self centered apology consisted of ripping me and saying it isn't over, what in the world is wrong with you, are you that insecure that a disagreemant on this site has brought you to this, You are truly pathetic. And I apoligize to everyone without knocking him and blaming anyone, the way it should be done.