Perma green carrier

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by indyturf, Nov 14, 2009.

1. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

A must if you have a pg!! I have even carried my wb aerator and slit seeder on it.. I recently started working out of a box truck and wont be needing the carrier. (it was recently painted green) for sale $400

carrier.jpg

2. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

Can you ship this?

3. indyturf

from Indy

If you set up I will put it on a skid and ship it. I have a fed ex terminal very close to me in Brownsburg IN.

4. Exterior Concepts

Exterior Concepts LawnSite Member

I would be happy to pay to have this shipped,but since you said the FedEx was near you could you check on shipping I wouldn't know where to start calling or anything.
    Thanks

5. indyturf

from Indy

shipping would be $241. you might be able to find something cheaper online? my zip is 46112

6. orgcrsh

orgcrsh LawnSite Member

What are the dimensions of this? Do you have a number that I could call. I am in the Indy area and if this is wide enough I am interested in it. I need something 50" wide.

7. indyturf

from Indy

the width is 38 inches but their are no sides so it can carry things that are a little wider. you can find my number on the back of my truck in the picture!

8. indyturf

from Indy

still available!!:waving:

9. orgcrsh

orgcrsh LawnSite Member

I had a buddy who wanted to buy this from you. I am sure he is still interested. He said you never contacted him after he called you.

His email is kris@premierlawnandtree.com

10. indyturf

from Indy

ok. I know who your talkin about.. I left a couple messages on his work voice :confused:mail??