Perma Green Magnum, Perma Green Ultra, and Carrie Rack (Pictures Included)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Real Green, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Selling this equipment:

1)PermaGreen Magnum: Bought New in 2007 during Round 2. 232 hours
    2)PermaGreen Ultra: Four Years Old. 274 hours
    3)Carrier rack that fits into a standard trailer hitch and will fit both pieces of equipment.

Would like to sell it all as a package. Serious inquiries only please call 302-270-0561 my name is Matthew. Let me make this perfectly clear, I have a phone number and I have found that a great deal of you are not interested in anything other than hearing a price, therefore please do not waste my time. If you are truly interested in what I have for sale, I am sure you will be truly pleased with the price I am offering it for. Thank you

(Please forgive the mess, we are in the midst of moving into our new constructed shop and office retail space.)

PermaGreenPics 004.jpg

PermaGreenPics 005.jpg

PermaGreenPics 006.jpg

PermaGreenPics 008.jpg

PermaGreenPics 009.jpg

2. Real Green

A few more pictures...

PermaGreenPics 001.jpg

PermaGreenPics 002.jpg

PermaGreenPics 007.jpg

3. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

If you were to put a price on this package it might spark more interest. I for one dont call people to get a price and then hear about how well it was taken care of and so on. 9 out of 10 people would like to know the price of your package without calling you, those are nice machines.

4. Real Green

Glad to know you are not interested. Thank you for your input. Glad to know you are empirical data library with precise statistics. Take care.

5. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

well, lets do the math... 2 ride on units, 5-6K each new, I hauling thingy $1100 new (I think). Depreciate Value, make the man a reasonable offer. Own nice equipment that will make you mucho money.

Simple.

Wish I was in the market.

6. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

no im not interested, because i just bought a new magnum, when i looked at getting 1 I couldnt find any good used ones. I just read your last thread and it seemed like no one wanted to call you they just wanted to know the price. If it were my equipment i would put the price down and if someone were serious enough im sure they would call. Im sure I could call you and ask you about your package price and im betting its gonna be some ridiculous amount that you dont want to put down on this site.

7. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm interested in the B & B spreader carrier. How much are you asking?

8. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

tried calling, can't get through. I know how much these are new. Make it worth my while to drive from jersey to delaware.

9. Real Green

As I said earlier shades of green, I am interested in selling this all as a package. Thank you for your interest. Take care.

10. Real Green

T.T.T. asking price has significantly dropped. Will meet within a resonable distance to deliver should that be needed.