Perma Green Parts Shipping

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by J Hisch, Mar 26, 2007.

1. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Does Perma Green Ship Fast? I haved a 06 Magnum with 90 hours on it and the Gear box for the spinner plate is stripped. I can turn the pulley and it will eventually stop turining the paddle. I need a gear box fast, just wondering if anyone has one htey can sell me or if PG ships out really fast. We are on the last half of R1 and on to the larger properties and we need it fast. Please let me know if I should get a part fat of if I need to take a road trip to get the part.

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

overnight fast enough?

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

make sure the pully is tight mine came loose and when it does no spiner

4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Mine stripped out last year about this time. they can overnight it to you and you should still be under warranty. I think I may just keep an extra one on hand!

5. J Hisch

I took the belt off and made sure the pulley was tight. then I could turn it by hand and the spinner would turn but it would reach a point it would stop spinning, but if I helped it advance a little it would catch again but then when it reach a certain point again it would stop spinning.

6. J Hisch

I bought it last Feb and I think it only has a year warranty? But not sure but the machine itself only has 90 hrs. I cant believe it would go out that quickly. I am hopeful they will replace it at no charge. How much was the thing?

7. J Hisch

Overnight is good but I called at 4:00 pm and just got voice mail, I guess they leave at 5pm. I will be on th ephon first thing in am.

8. indyturf

from Indy

They covered mine and I was over 100 hrs and had the unit a little over a year. my pump went a couple weeks later and they covered it too! You sure cant say anything bad about there customer support, and I'm pretty happy with the Magnum now with almost 400 hrs.

9. J Hisch

well I am hopeful now. I havent had any problems with the machine until this so overall I am happ with machine I just hope this works out well.

10. indyturf

from Indy

seems like the price for the gearbox was $80.