Perma green spray

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sawdust, Apr 12, 2004.

1. sawdust

sawdust LawnSite Member

Have a nwe ultra and have used it for granular. Loved it but was wondering how good of weed control can be acheived using spray. Doesn't seem to put out enough spray to me. Just wondering before I use spray and have poor results. How good does this low volume spray kill broadleaf weeds?
  2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Good ? my friend! I haven't used broadleaf in it yet, in a couple weeks I will. All the post I've seem, all the lit, I've read and talking to other owners, it seems to work. You'll notice once your dandolions don't die! That will be a true sign. The reason I bought the machine was faster and effecient for us. I was tired of 1000 gallons of spray/fert behind our truck, the 500 ft of hose that always tangled up and walking. We would have to push to cover the ground that I did this afternoon. So far so good!
  3. lawnboyil

lawnboyil LawnSite Member

i worked for a Co last summer we had 2 of them... only thing is that its a really concretarted mix so you really have ot worry about drif more than noramal. we would fill the spray tank with our truck mix and then add another 36 or 64 oz of chemical to the tank. sorry i cant realyl remeber last season