Got a quick question for you guys. I am fixing up an Ultra and the machine was running great. After I made all the repairs I cleaned it with water and it started after that and bogged down. Now I am getting no spark from the plug. I have removed the kill switch from the magneto and a volt meter still shows voltage going to the plug, but no spark. Bought new plus also. Have any of you guys had issues with the ultra after cleaning or heavy rain, if so, what did you do to fix it. Has anyone bought a new magneto ignition coil and how much do they cost? Thanks!