Perma-Green

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by tennissippi, Aug 20, 2003.

1. tennissippi

tennissippi LawnSite Member
    from zone 7b

I think I am going to purchase a PERMA-GREEN RIDE-ON ULTRA next year to spray some commercial accounts and residential (1+ acres). Before I do, I would like some feedback from any of you who use one. Thanks!

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

buy it u will love it i use mine all the time on all my lawns cuts app time by 1/3

3. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Brand Tek -- http://www.brandtekus.com/main.htm

Found this product on the web the other day.

It looks very homemade -- but interesting. How about the blower mounted fertilizer spreader. It calls it a granualr fertilizer spreader -- it uses a blower attached to the spreader to shoot the fertilizer out the tube -- sounds like fun -- but I question the accuracy.

Doesn't seem as maneuverable as the PermaGreen either. No prices on their website.

4. No complaints.

I did have to tune the carb out myself to get it to start on the first few pulls.

perma green.jpg

5. Looks interesting...

I bet it's $14k......

6. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Arent they electric start???

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

only this years model they have been redesigned

8. New Ultra is mine is not.

9. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Centri and love it. Couldn't imagine going back to the old push spreader and hose dragging days. The only time the push spreader gets used is when I absolutely can't get the PermaGreen in an area. I can do my round's in half the time it used to take.

10. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mike,
    Is that a bungee cord I see on your PG's deflector????????