Perma Greens and Carrier Rack For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Real Green, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

what does T.T.T. mean?

2. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

To The Top. It's a way to bump a post up when it falls to the bottom. There is so much on here, that you want to get everyone an oppurtunity to see what's out there. Especially if you think you have a deal worthy of those interested.

3. Real Green

T.T.T. please...

4. Nate@TLCS

Nate@TLCS LawnSite Member

I want the ultra and carrying rack. price too please I can't see in person, I live in central Illinois so pics would be nice.

5. Real Green

Hi,

Nate@TLS if you are truly interested, please call me on my cell @ 302-270-0561. Thanks.

6. Real Green

T.T.T. Please

7. janwade

janwade LawnSite Member

How much do you want?

8. TGK

TGK LawnSite Member

Did you ever sell both of these? I would be interested in just 1. If available please post.

9. Real Green

I still have all three pieces. I would really like to sell it together as a package. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss this further, give me a call on my cell at 302-270-0561 and my name is Matthew.

10. janwade

janwade LawnSite Member

how much for all 3 package deal!! just go ahead & put it out there if you want to sell them!! price it cheap as possible - - someone might take it!! I tried to get you to price it before!! I just got a new sprayer delivered to the shop yesterday the biggest z-spray 50gal rig!! nice unit - hope it is worth the money! I already have 3 units like the one you are selling - - ok fert. units not worth a nickel spraying!! If I did not already have some of the units I would not be interested in more!! But it is nice to have something that fits a small rack on the back!! Anyway!! Price them out for all of us to see!! I might bite!
    Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.