Permagreen 1 Shot

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone see the permagreen one shot at the lesco seminar? It's the same concept as the their other dprop in unit, except it has a 1 Qt. bottle on the back of the hopper. the entire hopper is free. Says it treats 2,ooo sq.ft.Sounds like a good idea for small lawns and spot treating.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Is it actually by PG? Man, this would be the cat's meow for doing spots on stuff like cabgrass or nut sedge, wouldn't it?

3. Shades of Green LService

Yes it's a permagreen product and they had one all set up at the seminar. Looks pretty solid and the tank is small, so switching between products would be easy.

4. Shades of Green LService

5. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I have not seen this new equip.

But...it happened again..why not ...I could possibly build a spreader with a 2 gallon spray tank--pump-up pressure type. Then mount two nozzles out front of the spreader. Then put two trigger valves on the handlebars. Squeeze left for weeds on left --squeeze right for weeds on right.

6. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Shades,

I saw it too at the seminar, and it looks like a winner to me!

It's not on their website yet, so keep checking back.

What I like most about this idea is no added weight....ok mabey 3 Lbs...Pretty sweet.

Pete

7. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

I actually like the other one they make better that mounts in the hopper. It still has room so u can put fertilizer in the hopper to.plus it holds more then the one shot. lesco quated me $349 for it and they will install it on ur spreadr for free.