1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Permagreen and Liquid Fungicides?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by standeruser, Sep 30, 2006.

1. standeruser

standeruser LawnSite Member

Hi all, I was hoping someone who has a Permagreen could let me know if they have ever tried to apply Liquid Fungicides with a Permagreen.My Guess would be no, because the GPM. Any input would be Appreciated. Oh i don't have a Perma green yet but am seriously concidering it.Thanks
  2. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

I have several customers who tried running Banner through the P'Green based on the logic that being an EC it would spray properly. It did spray. But at very low volume, it doesn't control disease very well.
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It may work if you do it like we do manage for nutsedge. We mix it and spray it on full volume but at low ground speed.
  4. standeruser

standeruser LawnSite Member

Thanks Guys.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That Eagle just seems to be a great all around fungicide. I've had great luck with it many of times (never sprayed with PG). My problem is, is that the stuff lasts me so long, I'll probably have this bottle for years.
  6. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

To increase coverage use larger nozzles or narrow your pattern. Most fungicides require 20 plus gals/acres to work. Some fungicides are not systemic and coverage matters.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

cut the rate and do 2 passes aramada works in it