1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

PermaGreen Centuri for sale "NEW"

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bossplow, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

22 hrs away :cry:

Did you by chance run any water through it to make sure nothing is dry rotted
  2. bossplow

bossplow LawnSite Member

no I have not, but I could. check with u-ship.com. I have been quoted a similar sized unit being shipped 850 miles for $205--something to think about
  3. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I am in no way trying to sell this machine for this person but....

I just want to say that in 2004 I bought my first ride-on( PG Ultra). I paid $4000 for it back then. It made me buttloads of money. These days you will not find a new ride-on spreader/sprayer that will perform like this unit for 4K, much less including a carrier rack.

Guys, if you want to grow your business, this is the way to do it. If I didn't have 2 Z-sprays, I would snag up on this so fast, it'd make your head spin. With all the good things I've heard about these units, it's definitely worth going to see your banker if you don't have cash money.

All I can say is "What a deal!"
  4. bossplow

bossplow LawnSite Member

Thanks for the help!