permagreen or turf ex

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by stressed, Jan 25, 2013.

1. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

And your saying the ground logic does hills better then a zspray? I would really like to see that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jcarman

jcarman LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

3. jcarman

jcarman LawnSite Member

What are the details of your permagreen?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. byHISgrace

byHISgrace LawnSite Member

No, I'd rather have an intermediate for hills but it's too wide to get into a lot of my yards and my future box truck. Matt
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SteveHuffman

SteveHuffman LawnSite Member

6. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

7. Paragon World

Paragon World LawnSite Member

I bought the turf ex sprayer spreader last spring. There are some things you should know both ways. the cables on the turfex are heavy duty but they kink easily at the joint. additionally the switch is an issue I had to replace 2 of them in the first month. I do recall the trans being coated with paint or other type of corrosion inhibiter. The machine is not as nice on hills or turns as the perma green as for i have had theirs also. IMHO the Lt Rich line of products look nice as far as all stainless but the general opinion is that they are not the best machine for hills. I have used the turfco machine and would give it pretty high marks as far as comfort. Either LT Rich or Turfco would fit the bill. LT Rich is with locking caster as a must have.

8. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

I disagree on the Z Spray and hills. It's all about making sure you are turning uphill and know how to operate the machine without the speed bar. I've tackled some serious hills with my Max and I never use the locking casters. Don't need them.

9. SteveHuffman

SteveHuffman LawnSite Member

No one can replace TurfCo Bob, I am just in addition to the great one. And sure I can be TurfCo Steve! I am the new Inside Sales Coordinator with TurfCo. So I will be as help full as possible.

10. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Well than we need a user name change so every one knows you and can see who you are

Nice to meet you

One Happy T3000 owner

Charles Cue

PS tell Bob Hi