Permagreen P.G. Mag AutoPilot

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by SpreadNSpray, Mar 7, 2008.

1. SpreadNSpray

SpreadNSpray LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

How many times have you wished you had a free hand when spraying with the P.G. Magnum? Wish no more. I have a locking spray lever that will keep the sprayer on with the push of a button. This can also be used the same as the stock lever with out pushing the button. You will be able to spray, drive and operate other controls with out stopping. This has saved me lots of time in the field. P.M. me if you have questions or would like to order one. The P.G. Mag AutoPilot is $23.50 + $6.95 shipping.

pgmagautopilot 001.JPG

pgmagautopilot 002.JPG

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Awesome!

That is slick!

I am sending you a PM.

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool.....cruise control!

ON edit.... Is that 905.3hrs???

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Spread,

Have you tried one on the "gas" side?

I think it would be nice to have the "lock" on both sides.

When I am in larger acreages, I have found that my hand cramps pretty bad.

This would allow you to take your hands off and you wouldn't have to squeeze the trigger the whole time.

Just wondering. After spraying a commercial lawn at 20+ acres in a day, your hands actually hurt for a couple days.

5. SpreadNSpray

from MN

Yes. 905.3 on the machine. The AutoPilot in the picture is brand new.

6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, the way people talk around here, these PG's self destruct after 400hrs.

What model/year? Any other mods? Parts replacement?

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

People on here bash PG's all the time....but remember most of them have never even ran a PG!

Grandpa taught me along time ago:

"Believe half of what you see...and none of what you hear".

The PG Magnum is an awsome machine!

8. SpreadNSpray

from MN

The AutoPilot it is NOT for use on the throttle side for safety reasons. You would need an automatic safety shut off to stop the machine if the operator fell. Just like a commercial mower. Sprayer side only for now.

9. SpreadNSpray

from MN

That one is a 2006. It has been run and maintained by a full time employee for 2 years. During the lawn season it's pressure washed on Tuesday and Thursdays. the oil is changed every 4 weeks along with other normal maintenance. At the end of the year every wear part is replaced. Like belts, cables, pulleys, plugs.
    As far as other mods... I have one more that is not fully tested yet.

10. pieperlc

pieperlc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Nice invention! I have the ultra and the one thing that made me not want to upgrade to a magnum was the fact you had to hold the spray lever. With the ultra, it's just flip a switch and go. I bet perma green will be contacting you soon!