Permagreen wanted!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Meadowbrook, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for a half-way reasonable Permagreen. I prefer a Magnum, but they are practically new, so I'm thinking of going with an Ultra. Centri's are old machines, so Im gonna have to count that one out. PM me with what you have. Also, I'm open to other spreader-sprayers, just nothing I have to walk with! :)
    Let me know if you have anything that matches what I'd like to have. Also, I'm in Central PA, the closer to me you are, the better, but I'll travel for a good deal. Thanks.

2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

There are 2 PG's on ebay right now that are in your part of the country! 1 is the Ultra the other is a Magnum.Personally I recommend the Magnum.
  3. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to get a Magnum, but they're just too expensive. I'm still looking though, even another brand would work, it's just that Permagreens are easy to get parts for. Welp, kinda giving myself a free bump here, but keep on letting me know what you guys have, also, if you're semi-local I do have some equipment I can trade off too. Let me know, thanks again.

4. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris -

Here's the honest deal. I just bought a Magnum because we got a couple bigger sites to spray. I know you're not really looking for a Centri but I have one with only 199 hours. It's in really nice shape. It has a new pump on it, new jets, very little, if any rust. I considered keeping it as a spare but then considered otherwise. If you're interested I'll send you some pics. I'm only about 45 mintutes from you near Denver, PA.

Haven't really thought about what I'd want for it, its negotiable.

Let me know if you're interested.

5. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

know where one is now for $3500.00 260 hours.... go to and hit contact us. He has 3 or 4 that he is selling and they are all pretty nice.