Personal Attacks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by columbiaplower, Jun 13, 2000.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

Phil not too long ago u were complaning of a personal attack against yourself. Now u have turnd around and started make personal attacks against someone else calling Ed W names. He doesent have to contribute u have no righ to force him and start a disscution about his contribution amount. there was alot of people who only conntributed (including myself) $3-$10. So ur personal attack was twards them as well. It needs to stop and thats it ur not a beggers so stop acting like one. When u started the cruise discution u said 3.50 from everyone wilkl make it happen and now u want 20 times that much.<br>
  2. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

columbiaplower ..<br>Yeah you're absolutely right. I was just kidding, foolin around with Ed Wagner at turfquip dot com but he took it personal. I have to use those little yellow smiley faces, but have to find out how to do it. <p>Maybe what we should do with the cruise fund is to put a time limit on it. Let's say another 30 days or something. At the end of 30 days if everybody agrees, we divide the desired amount ($3,300) by the number of contributors (right now it's 70) and ask everybody to send in the amount necessary<br>to make the $3,300 which would be about $50 bucks each at this point .. or the amount goes lower as more contributors sign on.<p>That may not be a popular idea, but who knows? It's a lot to ask I guess. Best thing is to wait see what happens. <p>Plus .. people on the forum should stop asking me questions about this because they are getting tired of seeing me around here. What I would like to do everyday is just come on the boards and post up the progress report and skeedaddle out of here after doing that. Not to be heard from again till the next day when post the report again.<p>Phil Nilsson
  3. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I think if you pressure people into pledgeing you will get even less suport!<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care
  4. Hello:<p>I think if you guys look close, you will see that Phil was just cutting the fool with Ed.<p>It's Phils way of helping Chuck out & keep the idea of Chucks Cruise fresh & in the lime light.<p>If I thought for one minute that Phil was giving Ed a hard time & meaning it. I would have already sent ED & Phil both an E-mail.<p>I work with Ed, just I as I do Phil & Chuck. All I want is everybody to get along. All three of these guys I work with & want nothing but good for them & all members of this forum!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home:<br>My Start Up Page
  5. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Why frankly Phil et. al., I think this whole thing is a bunch of ****. <br>If you want a fee for using this forum then charge one and if you don't then shut up.<p>I don't believe half of the propaganda I read or hear or see so come clean with the B.S..<br>How can you rake a guy when you're on his webpage?? Do you honestly think we buy this bullshit between you and turfquip??<br>And what about this directory thing ?<br>Does everything have to cloked in silliness?<br>If you need a fee then charge one and If it is free then stop whining. If you want to start a directory then start one.<br>Don't get me wrong Chuck, I love this forum and I'd happily send you on a cruise but if Phil Nilsson is your P.R. guy then I'd find a new one.<br>Because most people must think that this is poppycock especially when Nilsson attacks turfquip, joking or not.<br>I think the joke is on the forum USERS and some must wonder if all of you are not the same person!<br>If you are not then come clean and tell Phil to can it. The idea was great and all of us who use this forum would surely back that up by contribuing. But when all we have is a bunch of bullshit from Phil and no reciepts etc.. for what we've done, then why should we write a check for $75.00 to an account we don't even know who's name it's in.<p>I hope I haven't been too abrasive. <p>Hell, I think Lawrence Stone, Phil Nilsson, Chuck, adminstrator, etc., are all the ame person. Get the picture YET!!!
  6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

That is where you are wrong OSC.<p> is not associated with any single company or person. Chuck Keough ( me ) created and is the owner. Eric ELM is a moderator and only keeps his eyes on discussions.<p>I will setup a bank fund when I get my car back. My next door neighbor is a single mom whos car breaks down all the time and I let her use me car to get back and forth to work. When this happens I spend the day trying to fix her car and keep working on Geez.. All I do is work on I have a permanent ass mark on my couch. When I get my car back I will go to the bank and setup the vacation fund. <p>The directory is being built. It is not as easy to make custom software for a site as you might think. It is being made in PHP3 and MYSQL backend and programming is not something that is as easy as filling a gas tank. Give me a break.... if you don't like a certain topic ignore it.<p>I dont have business relation with Phil, Ed, or Stone. <p>Since the beginning of your post is the fist to offend me and I grit my teeth.<p>Who is whinnig here?<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator
  7. richard2

richard2 Banned

this just goes to show what phil is made of...he's full of biosolids and his fake organic franchise says it all! Turkey stuff with urea isn't organic!!!! <br><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator
  8. osc

I thought that the administrator was some other guy from GLOBAL whatever, and you were the founder.<br>Actually, I wasn't trying to offend Chuck, or anyone but this Nilsson thing is a farce.<p>This forum is a good thing and if you founded it then you should reap rewards from it. But the thing is that we can't see you and may find ourselves eating horseshit if we buy into every foolish thing that is said here. <br>And why does this make you grit your teeth?<br>Is it because of the opinion I've expressed or the comparison I've made.<br>If paying a fee gives me a right to an opinion then charge it to myself and all others.<br>But learn that this is how things look from this side of the puter even though I'm sure everyone will disagree with me and tell me how wrong I am. <br>Bottom line is that Phil lays it on so thick it looks like bullstuff. And it really makes you wonder who's what.<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: administrator
  9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I started my lawn care message forum in July of 98. Back then it was off my company web page Then it was then<p>GlobalReaction merger was a mistake on my part. I tried to bring in a team of developers for partnership but it was a nightmare.<p>I only grit for a second but I realize you guys cant see behind the scenes.<p>
  10. osc

No harm intended, I hope you get your car back soon and I do think the cruise is a graet idea. <br>Please confirm the vacation and I'll happily contribute.<br>You realize that most of my comments are directed at Nilsson Assoc.?