Personalized catch cans/cups

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Feb 10, 2013.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

BINGO!!! Exactly what I was looking for. Ewing supplier had one as well that was logo'd up for Lawn Dr, but no idea where to order from. I will get a quote today Thanks a ton.

2. HanktheCowdog

HanktheCowdog LawnSite Member

You're welcome.

I had one laying around, and it had their 800 number just barely visible molded in the bottom. So I Googled the 800 number and there it was.

I'm curious to know how much they are.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'll let you know the price quote.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

me too, cuz we will be getting one or the other, depending on customer printed pricing of each. they are similar enough for my needs.

thanks so much for this thread

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I will say that MY quote, was $0.38 each for quantity of 1000. $0.36 each for 2000. I cannot say that is going to be the rate for anyone else. I didn't ask on the 500 quantity.

Hank - thanks for the link. This is exactly what I needed.

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

if your price is better, than i will have you order for me, lol.

what makes you get a better price? is this the price for the rnd versions>? we use them for some signs, so we are already a customer if that counts for anything.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I have no idea if that price is any different than others. I just don't want to yelled at by RND if your price is different, and I quoted something else. I've never ordered through them before.