Pest Control web site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by PestPro, Feb 4, 2009.

?

What do you think of this site?

1. Don't quit your day job

14.3%
  2. Needs lots of work

28.6%
  3. Gets the message across

57.1%
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PestPro

PestPro LawnSite Member

Just like for some of you to check this out, and let me know what you think. Remember I kill bugs for a living and NOT make web sites. I did this on my own with GoDaddy and Web Studio.
    www.pestproservices.net

2. kclawn1

kclawn1 LawnSite Member

I think it gets the message across. I like the faq section. A couple of things that I think might help are: posting your e-mail address under your phone number (not everyone has outlook set up) and the logos are kind of blurry, see if you can sharpen those up a bit. Good job, though.

3. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i like your business site needs some work pics are blurry and you have about 54 errors in your code. Def like the base of what you are doing!

4. MattL

MattL LawnSite Member

I think it gets the message across. It could use some more updated graphics and some of them are blurry and pixelated but overall I think for a website done by your self you did a good job.

I this noticed on your about us page. Under the areas you cover, it says country when it should be county.

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Needs alot of work .... and absolutely no need to use javascript to load your images.

6. PestPro

PestPro LawnSite Member

Frue....Can you help me with some of the codes, that have errors

And I dont know what you are talking about when you talk about Java Scripts.

Remember I do bugs that crawl, and not bugs in the computers.