pesticide flags

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sodzilla, Feb 28, 2004.

1. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

Does anyone know were I can order pesticide flags with my company name on them? I know Gemplers sells flags, but I don't know if they have custom printed ones. I lost my catalog but I'll check their website. But if anyone knows of other places to try I'd appreciate it.

Thank for your help,

Brian

2. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Blackburn manufacturing, you can also try using the search button and there anre many more manufacturers available

3. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

Try Lesco, I never had any made up, but my dad had some made with Lesco

www.Lesco.com check for a local dealer

I'm sure you could check with office Max or Office Depot as well

4. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

5. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I use Blackburn for my posting flags. They are great to deal with, plus they sponsor this site.

6. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try RNG printing in Minneapolis , Minnesota . Good prices easy to work with. Ask for Mark

7. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

8. gopher1

gopher1 LawnSite Member

My wife made them on the computer. They come four to a sheet, perferated of course. Just print them when needed, punch holes in them and insert a plastic stick that we got from Lesco. Takes about 20 minutes to do 50.

9. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: another vote for blackburn, great company to deal with, love them. tony

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I get mine flags and posts from Lesco and use a rubber stamp with business name and phone number.