pesticide licence

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scottlawns, Mar 7, 2000.

1. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

i just picked up my books the A and E manuals to study to get my licence,it sure looks like a lot of reading....any tips on the test??

2. Millertime34

Millertime34 LawnSite Member

I have been trying to find out where to get the books and how much they cost. Can you point me in the right direction. Up north in Walker again.<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com

3. Cannonturf

Cannonturf LawnSite Member

If your in Minnesota? To get manuals you can get them from Minnesota extension service<br>612-625-8215<br>And as far as the test.Most of it is common sense.One thing to know is how to do is formula's.It's been many years since I have taken it and i know there has been some changes.They told us at the recertification class a couple of weeks ago about 30% fail the first time.So it really pays to study hard.<br>Good Luck!

4. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

thanks cannon....you in cannon falls?i take my test next week and it sure dont look easy

5. slagerlawncare

slagerlawncare LawnSite Member

i just took it today..i'm in wisconsin.<br>my biggest tips...read the manual. no how to read labels ...and cheat :) <br>just kiddin...<br>good luck!!!

6. valhalla

valhalla LawnSite Member

scottlawns what location are you going to,to take the test? <p>----------<br>Valhalla lawn and pool<br>

7. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

from what i understand i can only take it in ST. Paul on plato ave....i had a appt this tues but i cancelled it...next week i will take it.

8. Cannonturf

Cannonturf LawnSite Member

Scottslawn,<br>Yes i'm in Cannon Falls.I moved here from Brooklyn Park last summer.Worked for big company in the cities.Going on my ownfinally after 16 years.<br>Hey good luck on the test.<br>P.S It pays to study hard