pesticide recordkeeping forms

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lebron, Dec 18, 2007.

1. lebron

lebron LawnSite Member
    from ohio

im just starting out,can you link me to a site where i can download a generic recordkeeping form for when i apply the lawn chemicals next year.

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Every state has different regulations. Check with your state's pesticide regulator.

3. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

lebron
    You can go to www.agriculture.state.pa.us and click on bureaus than on plant industry than on pesticide certification and licensing than on private applicators pest app record sheet. Sorry the url was to long to all come up to get there the easy way.They have a sheet you can print out has most every thing except temp and wind speed don't know if you need that in ohio
    hope this will help you
    Charles Cue

4. DiyDave

DiyDave LawnSite Bronze Member

Assuming they have it online, they should have it downloadable.:waving:

5. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

Each state has their own requirements. Getting PAs form won't help. Go to your states department of agriculture site and read the regs. Every new person to this business should take the time to get at least a basic education before looking for shortcuts. If you're a certified applicator, you know what is required and can easily an quickly design the appropriate form. If you're not, it doesn't matter if you can download it somewhere or not. Good luck.

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

The OH study guide has a template of the application record in the back and tells you how to fill it out.

There are also questions on the test!

This should be easy to find if you look (I think it is in the back of the book if I remember correctly).

7. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

get your states requirements and design your own, pretty easy, i suggest using acrobat designer, very professional looking

8. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I created one in microsoft excel, based off the little booklet that I got from the department of AG. I fill it out when I get back from spraying. Generally, I use the same chemical all day, and the square fottage of each lawn is already in the spreadsheet, makes it real simple.

9. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

I have not looked online...

But Oregon State Department of Agriculture is fairly developed.

Look up their site for a few ideas to see if it helps.

Not sure what all they have.

10. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

It's not a down load but i seen in Gempler's catalog has assortment of record sheets for pesticide apps even some you can write on in the rain !
    Charles Cue