Petr51488's Lawn Care Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Petr51488, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Well, here it is. All cleaned up, ready to be put away. I can actually say that all the things pictured here are mine. The truck is a 1998 Silverado. It has about 98,100 miles on it. The car is a 2005 G35 coupe. It currently has 11,000 miles on it. There's a honda atv with a 52'' plow.. The rest should be in my Signature. Let's hear some Comments or Questions... - Peter

Truck.JPG

G35 coupe.JPG

Everything.JPG

Everything 2.JPG

Exmark.JPG

2. Petr51488

from NJ

Here's the rest.......

21'' mowers.JPG

Stihl Equipment.JPG

Atv plow and blower.JPG

Power rake splitter power wash generator edger.JPG

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like you do mostly smaller properties in neighborhoods and downtown. Thats a nice Exmark, is it new? Can we see the inside of the trailer?

4. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 LawnSite Member

Very Nice setup man, keep up the good work.

-Chris

5. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome!

Got a question.

What ATV is that and where did you get that hydrolic plow for it?

I am looking at a Suzuki at the local dealer and they have a blade that ties into the winch.

I would rather have the hygrolic.

Tim

6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Where did you find the metro. I never seen a metro that looked like a turf tracer. How new is it. I even looked at exmarks sit for it.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice clean equipment. Looks like you have gotten a lot more equipment since you had your picture in Turf.

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

How many accounts do you have?

9. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

Nice setup you have there. Love the stihl equipment.

10. Petr51488

from NJ

Thanks for all the comments guys..

Yea, the properties i work on are small. Anything bigger than a 36'' wouldn't work, nor would it be efficient. I use my 21'' mowers just as much as the 36''. The exmark is actually i think 3 years old. I just keep my equipment looking new. I don't beat it to death. This year i put just under 100 hours on it. I'll take some pictures of the inside, but it's not loaded up. I have my atv/plow in it for the winter time.

The atv is a Honda Rubicon 500. I bought the plow on ebay. I'm pretty sure blackline is the only plow who makes the hydraulic lift.

I bought the metro about 3 years ago at my dealer. It's actually called a metro HP. The regular metro is a fixed deck. This one is a floating, so i guess thats where the HP comes from.

Thanks, yea i have grown quite a bit. I have anywhere between 34-38 accounts.