PG (etc) owners going for the T3000

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Nov 25, 2009.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Several PG owners in my area are now ditching their PG units and are upgrading to the T3000. Recently also see that Z-guys (here) are now also buying T's. I don't want this to be a pissing match cuz I know all models are good. Just curious why PG owners, etc (Z's) are switching to T's. Also wondering how many Z-Spray owners plan to incorporate T3000's in their operation. I figure each machine has it's own advantage.

rscvp, thanks

2. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Besides the spray system, what makes the T better than the PG? It goes the same speed, holds the same amount of fert. Is the steering wheel that much better? If I'm going to upgrade, I want to make my job easier.

3. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

happy turkey day

4. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Seriously?????

You dont want a pissing match????

Then knock of the T-3000 threads.

We are all tired of hearing it, no matter how you present the question or the thread.

I will say what others have said, I respect you and your business, I have spoken to you on the phone.

But enough is enough. I can honestly say I was considering a T. test drove it 2x but I cant bear to run this machine after you hard selling it for so long.

Let us up Larry we are turning blue......

5. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Thank you ! :)

6. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed. Larry is hurting sales, especially from people that frequent this site.

I'm sure the excuse will be 9 guys from his shop that can't create their own lawnsite accounts all post the same thing about their love for the T! And they don't have to pull a trailer anymore!

7. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Yup, I told him ages ago to let his employees have their own account so we know who is posting and not posting....but that would make to much sense I guess.

But what is crazy is I dont run a T and I dont need a trailer either.....oh well.

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Larry any guys in your area dragging hose going to a T
    Why cant Larry post you dont have to respond I bet they all set at American lawn and laugh
    Charles Cue

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

daaaaaayum ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I don't know anybody switching from a Z to a T .But I also don't know anybody switching from a T to a Z either probably because your the only T owner out there maybe when somebody else buys one? don't know we will have to wait and see :dancing: