1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

PG Ultra

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnservice, Apr 14, 2006.

1. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

will someone please remind me which spray nozzels to use in high gear. Tomorrow will be my first day using it since last Oct. and I cant seem to remember if its the white or red.
    cant find the owners manual anywhere either

now for the scarey part. two of our guys who use the ultras daily...one says use the white in high gear...the other says use the red in high gear
  2. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

or i could simply go to the PG website and down load a manaul to find out its the white cap nozzels in high gear.

thanks anyway

as for the guy who said he uses the red nozzel''''he claims good control and almost twice as much sq foot coverage when he uses the low gear nozzel in high gear.

when i think about it...it make sense. he fill the tank for 60,000 sq ft coverage rather than the 34,000sq ft coverage. says hes been doing it that way since we got the ultra (couple of years now i think) and never had any damage. [ of course if he were to use low gear...then there would be a problem...cant say that i have ever used low gear]

lol, i checked his service call report, ussual stuff, nothing out of the ordinary.