PGP Ultra vs RB 5004

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jabbo, Jul 9, 2012.

1. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Thats pretty damn funny!

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I was just working on a system of really sick looking W*M rotor heads. They did pop up and turn, but not with performance you'd pay a nickel for. Put a pressure gauge on the blowout valve. Barely 30 psi, and this was upstream of the PVB

3. Let me know if they are including the LA nozzle on the PGP tree. One reason I dropped them for the 5000.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Silly me, I thought this was a professional forum where people can rely on getting accurate and actionable information from professionals. I suppose I am the fool for believing it was such a forum. :hammerhead::waving:

5. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

How do you find the time?

W/M rotors? I don't even have any adjusting tools left for them anymore.:hammerhead:

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Mom never got over the time you jumped into the outhouse. She always said, "he was different after that." :dizzy:

7. irritation

No, it's when they go to school for an engineering degree. They come back knowing everything.

8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I have a degree in engineering, some of my education worked, most of it took me thirty years to un-learn.

9. irritation

[​IMG]

10. Jabbo "accurate and actionable" means I'm right, do as I say, and if it doesn't agree with my beliefs then it's wrong.....

Price, performance, durability, ease of service, options, etc. We all have different priorities. We all have different opinions.