Phagan

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scraper, Oct 9, 2000.

1. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Whatever happened to Mr. Phagan? Did he go in the same direction as Nilsson?

2. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Quite Interesting. He also has a used equipment forum, a web builders forum, and many other categorized forum topics. Problem is so far, no one has come to the party.

What is it that compels folks to start up forums? Do they see LawnSite and become envious? Are new forums a threat to LawnSite? Why would he or anybody else make the effort...and do more and more forums decrease the relevance of LawnSite? Do they think they can do it better...and finally do they understand the financial and time committment?

Chuck, would love to have you chime in on this one...

Ed

3. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

The last post seems out of place, but it was in response to the second posting (now deleted) in which Phagan's web address was given. That poster suggested that Phagan is no longer at LawnSite because he now spends his time at his own forum, located at his own site[Phagan's]

4. Scraper

Well...I for one can say that I have looked at other sites that have popped up, but have never left here! They just aren't as GREAT as this place!!! There will never be anything better than the place that started it all....LAWNSITE!!!

Lawnsite..."Often imitated, but NEVER duplicated!!!!"

5. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Scraper you got that saying from Brians goalie equipment they have a small logo on their pads that says "Brians often imitated but never duplicated".:)

[Edited by Turf Kutter on 10-11-2000 at 05:34 PM]

6. Scraper

Nope. But it's the truth.

7. I think hits and traffic would define which forum has the most activity.