1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Phazer feedback

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by brucec32, Apr 19, 2006.

1. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm surprised that I haven't seen any reports on the performance of the new Phazer mowers. Anyone have anything concrete to report?

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Bruce, I just hit 5 hours and my first oil change on my new 34" Phazer today the 20th and I'm loving every second I spend on this little mower. I am no longer tired at the end of cutting from having to man handle a belt drive. I'm sure as I get more seat time I'll have less trimming to do as well. I think eXmark did a great job on the Phazer and no unfortunately I'm not getting paid for any plugs lol. I've had it on 3 of my property's with gates that are 40" & 48" wide and 2 out of the 3 have larger rear yards and the speed and maneuverability of this little unit makes cutting a breeze.

A big thanks to eXmarkfor making a great compact rider. I've already got my next machine picked out, I'm going to get a Lazer Z HP with a 56" deck but, that will have to wait till I pay off the Phazer.

Rob

3. lazer9284

lazer9284 LawnSite Member
    from florida

i have demo this little toy, and it kicks butt, engine is overkill, cut quality is awesome. exmark hit it out of the park, i wish they had it years ago.
    I will definatly get one this summer and use my belt drive as a back-up.
    i cut some thick st augustine grass and that little thing at full speed never even bogged down(19hp) i think. its on my list

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I've put one of them on my list. Just need a little more cash but I should have one by the end of June.

5. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

What kind of actual pricing are ya'll getting on the Phazer?

6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

got mine for 4999 before tax and it's NICE. My buddy is picking one up today after trying mine out
    editted: I have the 44" deck

7. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

$4,799.00 before tax on the 34" Phazer.

Rob

8. lazer9284

lazer9284 LawnSite Member
    from florida

$4799.95 before tax on the 34" in florida, It's the same at both dealers I went to.
    They do have a 44" also and I think they told me that was $4999.95