Phazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mcwlandscaping, Jan 25, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Anyone know if they have acessories for it yet. Such as mulch kit, stripping roller, etc. Stuff straight from the factory. I was on the phazer page and there isn't a list of things like other Zs have. Also, anyone get quotes for this mower? I would be interested in the 34" model for later this year if things expand like they did last year, thats what im hoping for. Thanks guys

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

go to the exmark forum there is alot on that topic

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mike the MSRP is $4,995. But thats just the MSRP your dealer could be more or less. Do you know if your dealer has the latest info and prices? If he does why not give him a call. I know that little Phazer is getting really hard long looks from me. Although I'd love a 66" w/20+ hp Diesel lol :cool: I just have one problem no 2 I have no place to put it and I don't have the payup for it. I can dream though can't I?

Rob

4. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Im just curious why eveyone likes the phazer, is it a homeowner built machine, or commercial?, and it seems similar to a gravely 34z. It doesnt make sense to me to buy a 34'' ztr, when you could purchase a 32 or 36'' w/b, for a third of the price?

5. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Increased productivity without the fatigue of a walkbehind. They are commercial grade.