Phazer

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by A+Landscape, May 18, 2006.

1. A+Landscape

A+Landscape LawnSite Member

i just picked up a new 34" Phazer, and was wondering if they make a striping kit for it?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

No, I am sorry we do not make a striper for the Phazer
    http://exmark.com/phazer.htm
    Brian

3. A+Landscape

thanks for the quick response, I guess I'll have to go buy me a new HP! My wife will love me.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

A+, Why not just make your own stripe kit? I'm planning on making one up and mounting it on my Phazer to help enhance the stripes.

Rob

5. A+Landscape

If you make one for your Phazer, will you let me know how you did it. I might have to try that myself. Thanks

6. Lazer_Z

from NJ

It's fairly easy to do. I contacted a fellow LS member and he basically told me that a flap kit would be my best bet. I'm still trying to figure out how to mount it under the machine but when I finally start work on it I'll be more than happy to supply you with pictures just post your e-mail if you don't mind.

Rob

7. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

What kind of flap kit you are talking about? Would you mind being more specific and where I can get them? I am alos looking to do it myself with my Tracer and Gravely.

8. Lazer_Z

from NJ

MTR, It's basically a DIY kit. it is made up of flat stock nut's,bolt's, plenty of washers, conveyor belt or a truck mud flap(what ever is easier to get). From what the fellow LS member told me it's easy to assemble but, it will take a good bit of typing to explain. As soon as I start work I'll snap some pictures.

Rob

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Gravely has a flap kit for striping.

10. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

HAPPY THANKSGIVING rob