Phone keeps ringing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by monkey9197, Mar 29, 2004.

1. monkey9197

monkey9197 LawnSite Member
    from NY

the phone keeps ringing 11 more potentials in just 2 days of handing out flyers. got out of class at 9 am and had 3 new quereies people gonna think im a drug dealer lol looks like im going to have more clients than i was even shooting for this season :)

2. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

nice subject title. We will all pray for you now!!!!!!!!!!

3. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

That's good and all but you could have named the thread something else.

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

congrats.....are these weekly mowing customers? Are they decent properties? Would be nice if they were all big accounts instead of a bunch of $25-30 ones. Good luck with it, looks like you're doing something right. I'm still waiting for my phone to start ringing

5. monkey9197

from NY

all residentials its all i deal with as of now. and theres been 2 calls since the post i dont know wats going on.

6. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see your showing your age "19". Who really cares about your beliefs, I am in know way a Jesus freak that has nothing to do with your post. This is a public forum and we all use a few slang or colorful words. However, you should not title a subject matter in that way. It is absolutely disrespectful to those around you. Not to mention READ the rules of the site or stay your butt off of it. It is number 3 read you little punk....

http://www.lawnsite.com/guidelines.php

7. monkey9197

from NY

nice to see that u prove my point u dont deserve to breathe. im 19 so wat this is my 3rd business im in school pay all my bills. ive probably been thorugh more stuggle in 19 years that u will your whole life. there is also something called freedom of speech i can say god damn whenever i feel like. if u have the right to speak so do i.

8. venecular

venecular LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

9. AuburnGuy

AuburnGuy LawnSite Senior Member

You are right monkey9197 you do have free speech and you can say what ever you want, just not where ever you want. This is a free site but there are rules. You are a member therefore you are expected to abide by those rules. When you become a member you agree to abide by the rules. It's just common courtesy. You may not mind taking God's name in vain, but others find it offensive. We would all appreciate if you would think a little more before you post things that many people will find offensive.

10. monkey9197

from NY

ridiculous. lol if the scumbag just said please dont use the lords name in vain anymore. not come out like a blatant a hole then i wouldnt care. but u missed a couple posts by him so u dont know what he said but he immediatly starting giving an attitude and being obnoxious

this is the first time ive ever seen someoen get mad for using the lords name in vein. damn "31" year olds are cry babies i guess

BTW mods are real fast on the site good job with that.