Phone Ringing, Happy Customers, Business Grows

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

LawnSite Members,

I don't know if everyone got a chance to read the information about the 20 direct mail letter templates for the green industry. This manual has been created for you, lawn and landscape business owners. Each one of these letters accomplishes something that is not always easy to do - it keeps your phone ringing with the kind of clients you want, it keeps your current clients happy, and it will help grow your business. It really is that simple. It is the most effective way to get the message you want heard right in front of the people you want it to be heard by.

The best part is, all you have to do is recopy the letters onto your own letterhead, change a few names and the date, and send it. I have read hundreds of posts on this forum and it is obvious that everyone (or almost everyone) is always looking to land more commercial accounts. Letter #19 in this manual is written in a way that almost guarantees you will always get a call back from the comercial property manager. You will be amazed.

All of the letters are well written, simple, effective, and time-tested. At the top of this forum there is information about these 20 direct mail templates - take a second and check it out. It's one of the best investments you can make in your business.

Sean Adams
  2. Sean Adams

If anyone has any questions about this manual, just post your questions. I'm sure either myself or Chuck will respond. I know that everyone at this forum values Eric's opinion, so I am going to make sure Chuck sends one to Eric so that you can see what he thinks as well.
  3. GreenStar

GreenStar Banned

what was the address for this company?
  4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Address? Send $27.95 which includes the $3 shipping to:

Sean Adams
    147 Center Avenue #2
    Pittsburgh, PA 15202

Make sure on the memo line you put from lawnsite.

Chuck Keough
  5. Sean Adams

I offer this manual at my site,, but I am partnering with Chuck and LawnSite to offer this to the members here. Maybe that is why you asked about the address. If there are members of LawnSite who do not wish to purchase this manual with a credit card, and pay by check via mail, just send me an e-mail at, but make sure you let me know that you saw the manual at LawnSite so that Chuck gets proper credit.
  6. Sean Adams

Several people have e-mailed me asking me specific questions about this manual. I asked them to go back and post the questions on LawnSite, and I would respond so everyone could see the question and answer.

One of the questions asked was how effective are these letters? I used letter #1 "Getting New Clinets" and practically built my entire business with it. I sent about 2000 of these letters to targeted people and received over 450 phone calls (that's 22.5%), turning 90 of those calls into regular service accounts. If the letters are presented to the right audience in the right format - they work.
  7. Sean Adams

Someone just sent me another e-mail asking if there is a copyright on these letters. The answer is that the letters cannot be reproduced, given away or sold. But you as a business owner can use them word for word. You do not have to paraphrase the letters. Of course you can change anything you want in the letter, but it has to be for your own business use.
  8. Sean Adams

Eric will be getting a copy of the manual this week and he will give everyone his opinion. Thanks for taking the time to read over things Eric.

Sean Adams
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

As dry as it is, I should have plenty of time to read. I'll be looking forward to getting it. :)
  10. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'm interested in your opinion Eric!

Personally, I'm sold.

BTW, I was wondering why there hasn't been reviews on this yet.
    I didn't realize it was because no one has read it.

The post offering the letters lists "Administrator as it's author.
    But it comes off more as Sean than Chuck.

I have visited and rank it high. There is good info there!

BUT, Is Chuck offering this stuff to his beloved fellow LawnSiters before reviewing it himself?

Why didn't Sean just post the offering under his screen name?

Does it matter who we send the check to?

Did I mention that I was sold?
    I want these letters.

Please take into consideration that I'm simple minded, and easily confused....