1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Phone Ringing Off The Hook

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jbell113, Aug 16, 2005.

1. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

I guess its the heat down here but I have been getting signed contracts for 1 year service and quite a bit. I was curious to know how many of you get contracts this time of year? At this rate I will be full time very soon.
  2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Gee, it must me nice. (sigh) wishing phone was ringing. I have been getting a LOT of one time because of the heat but thats about it. I messed around Saturday and liked to have gotten to hot doing several one timers. Was 104 here and I knew better.
  3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

Could be the new upstart lawn guys aren't enjoying the weather and are backing out. I've picked up 5 in the last couple weeks.
  4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

You may be on to something I have picked up nearly a dozzen this month and I have no idea why either.
  5. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Picked up 2 today, picked up 3 last week. Picked up 4 onetime clean ups and installs in the two weeks.

The trend is full service.
  6. mad_wrestler

mad_wrestler LawnSite Senior Member

Same here, seems like people are really wanting the contracts right now. In the beginning of Spring, I couldn't get a contract to save my life. Hope it keeps up. What do ya'll put in your contracts. I used one off of here and modified it a little. I will try to post it.

Attached Files:

7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

mine is very similar. nice company name