Photoblog:for the old timers

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Jul 26, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

We have over 700 accounts.This is one of the premier places to live in the North east.Bill Gates has 5 houses and Every person in there hates him,thats a different story for another time..Bob villa also lives here..Bill Joel well the list goes on and on..

outdoor clock(replaced) and a biggun back em up backflow...

Million dollar home...and Shotty work....

He has been on this property for 25 years...and now he carries my buckets..

Grave yard of old 600's and am coffee

Oyster harbors view.....

not bad..great breezy day on the water

2. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

Cape Cod is one of the nicest places on earth...............I miss it
  3. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

Not too shabby...only slightly different scenery for us. I need to get some new pics! This was back in March when everything is still sloppy wet.

This is a five acre site (over 2 acres of turf) Mike irrigated a few years back. Two Rain Masters with ~76 zones. My crews maintain the grounds so it's a full meal deal.

Odv turf 3.14.2007.JPG
  4. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

I'm thinking Bob Villa and Martha Stewart could give you good advise on how to do it right.:)
  5. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Bob Villa =actor...I went to school with the girl who's father was the Leg man for MR Villa.

He know nothing about construction...Id rather have she shovel build my home than him..
  6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I always liked the way Vila sticks up one tile, or lays one brick, then waves bye-bye to the contractor, and the hundreds remaining.