Photocell/timer override

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by lightsaber, May 2, 2006.

1. lightsaber

lightsaber LawnSite Member

I have a system with timer and photocell. Client wants the ability to control 4 specific lights near a front entranceway after timer goes off. For instance if its late and timer has shut down system, he may want to be able to turn on just the 4 lights near his front door some times. Can this be done.
    thank you

2. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

Nightscaping Dominator can do it for you.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Does the Dominator work off of the primary? I thought it was a secondary device.

4. lightsaber

I thought it was the secondary, so once the timer is off I dont think I could override it without client going to the transformer itself. Anyone know if there are any transformers out there with separate timers or switches for different commons.

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Kichler makes a split transformer. It is 2-300 watt transformers in one box. You can put in seperate timers and photo controls for each one. It is called a 15PRD600.

6. eskerlite

Dominator has a motion detector after the timer goes off and a hand held remote for up to 400' away.

7. lightsaber

Thanks guys, i will look into the dominator.

8. lightsaber

what does that set up go for
    thanks

9. eskerlite

385.00 retail for a add on to a Nightscaping transformer. They also make a Dominator for any brand transformer. Go to Nightscaping.com