1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

PHOTOS - A little project we've been working on....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by JimLewis, Aug 31, 2008.

1. kevinpmoody

kevinpmoody LawnSite Member

how long did that take you? By the way very well done.

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Wow! looks awesome. However I'm not a fan of irregular edges on patio's but thats my opinion only. I'm so tired of seeing rocks after the past two weekends we had. I bet you saw them in your sleep after this job,lol. Looks like it kept you busy for a few days.

3. Oasis-Outdoor

Oasis-Outdoor LawnSite Member

Holy Cow....I'm worn out from just looking at all the photos!

That is an extraordinary install. Everything looks excellent! Very good use of color in the landscaping. I like the "landscape islands" in the hardscape area....it is a very unique and effective idea. Absolutely awesome job. Keep up the good work!

4. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

5. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

World class work, wouldn't have expected anything less from you.

6. h400exinfl

h400exinfl LawnSite Member
    from Florida

If that was a "little" project you've been working on, you are the pimp daddy, because it looks like the better part of a year and over 1/5 million. The finished product is incredible, it looks like there will be quite a maintenance package needed to keep it up. Great job!

7. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Jimbo your work has come a long way. I always though of you of a maintenance company that does some landscape work. You have proved me wrong and really impressed me.

8. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Outstanding, Sir. Top-notch.

9. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I saw a crooked path light! :) j/k. Looks fantastic as usual! Question tho. Why didnt you light the fountain? Or did you...If so lets see some night pics! I didnt get enough pictures on the first two pages :laugh:

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Fantastic job!
    Was the house newly constructed or did it have recent renovations that caused the backyard to be in the condition it was in?