Photos for Exposure!!

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Mar 18, 2008.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

To all Unique users!

We are looking to revamp and update our website and want to look to you our creative customers for help. The first thing we are looking for is good quality Job photos done utilizing our products. Include along with a digital image of the photo the job name and your company name and any other info you would like to include. We will attach this info on our website with the image as to make sure you get full credit! Not only will this give you instant credibility but it will also allow you another avenue of advertisement because we will include your location of business in case perspective buyers wander through the photo section (which they do)

Anyway, please submit them, feel free to post them here as well. I hope to get some great photos!

Thanks everyone!

Joey D.

email photos to joey.digiovanni@uniquelighting.com

2. JoeyD

Comeon, I know you guys have Unique projects you want us to show off for you!! Get them in to me!!

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Joey, I have a lot of projects that I use Unique lighting on but I also use other manufacturers products on those same projects.

4. JoeyD

Thats OK, as long is at has Unique on it I am all for it!! Especially shots of the Orions you have installed

5. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I haven't installed any Orions Joey!! Do you mean Endeavors?? I have put in a few of those and a sh*t load of Stellars.

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

yeh same here. i use alot of unique but others to.

7. JoeyD

Paul, just get me some damn pictures of Unique you have put in....And I dont want to see any frogs with umbrellas in the background..LOL...I'm messing with you. You too Ryan! Lets see them!

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

alrighty!!!

9. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Joey, I thought the pics had to be of projects with exclusively Unique products. If you will accept a mix I have some for you. How do you want them? On disk? Email? They are some big files.

10. JoeyD

I always prefer them to be EXCLUSIVLY Unique but hey I understand you can use other peoples stuff and still make a good portrait. SO as long as the other lights are not visable and are not our direct knock off competitors then I want to get them so we can use them on the website. I am trying to update our website for homeowners and other cutomers to see newer projects being done by customers of ours. So please send them by snail mail on a disc or by email. Either way is good for me!!

Thanks to those of you who have already submitted photos! Make sure to include a project name and designed by name as well as your company name and location. I will try to include all of this!

Thanks again!

Joey D.