1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Photos needed for retaining wall article

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Redi-Rock Walls, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Redi-Rock Walls

Redi-Rock Walls LawnSite Member

Hi guys,

I'm working on a retaining wall article for Landscape & Hardscape DBM magazine and I need photos of poured-in-place walls, natural stone walls, wood/railroad tie walls, and small block SRW walls.

If you've completed projects in any of these categories and are willing to give the magazine permission to publish the photos, that would be awesome! I need photos by THURSDAY, April 28.

Photos that are in-progress and finished shots would be great. They need to be high resolution (>2 MB files if possible).

If you have any questions or would like to submit photos for consideration, email me at lindsey(at)redi-rock.com

Lindsey O'Connor
  2. Redi-Rock Walls

Also, I forgot to mention--you'll get photo credit for the photos used, which could be nice to show off to customers!
  3. PatiosInstalled

PatiosInstalled LawnSite Member

4. martinslandscaping

martinslandscaping LawnSite Member

Nice job look like alot of hrs.
  5. Redi-Rock Walls

Hi Patios Installed,

I'm definitely interested in using some of those photos. I'm having trouble figuring out how to message you, but please shoot me an email ASAP and we can talk about the photos!