Photoshop Grass Graphic Needed For Truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by The Lawn Crew, Dec 8, 2005.

1. The Lawn Crew

The Lawn Crew LawnSite Member

2. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry I dont remember the name, but there is an internet design company that alot use on this web site for their flyers, door hangers. You basically say you are willing to pay $??? and they will post your request. Artist will then submit jobs for you to look at. You pick the artist you like, make modifications, and your done. I remember looking at prior designs for trucks and seeing some great ones.
    You might try searching door hanger, postcard, or looking in the just starting in business posts. Sorry I could not be of more help.

3. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

4. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

If all you want is the grass, ask Team Gopher. That truck is wored out, man.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have used outpost design with great results. I never had anyone design any vehicle graphics, but wouldn't hesitate to do so. Istockphotos.com has pictures for cheap, but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

photoshop is raster graphics as they enlarge they lose quality, you need to have it designed in vector graphics, if its going to be of any size

they can take a photshop file and use it as a templete to redraw the grass in freehand, illustrator or coral.....

yes im in the printing business also.......

7. The Lawn Crew

The Lawn Crew LawnSite Member

What program do you suggest for constructing the grass graphic?